ClubRunner Caddie including battery and charger, is priced hundreds less than others.
- Got A big bag? Set the upper bag rest higher. Smaller bags rest nicely on the lower position.
- Start and stop smoothly with a touch of your finger on the power switch.
- ClubRunner carries a 2-year warranty and is backed by a nationwide network of over 250 service centres.
- Sturdy Velcro* straps easily adjust to hold your bag, regardless of its size and shape.
- Match your walking pace with the variable speed control. One hand sets the speed from 0 to 10.
- ClubRunner weighs 22 lbs. Battery weighs 24 lbs. Put it together and you’ve got a lightweight motor-caddie.
- Sealed, 31-amp battery powers after round and recharges in less than 10 hours.
- Goes from trunk to tee in 60 seconds. So you’ve got a lightweight, dependable, self propelled caddie, ready to play the game when you are.
- Sealed lubrication, 12-volt motor easily powers for 18 holes over the longest, hilliest courses.
- Climb those hills with ease. Because the rubber-like tires give you non-slip traction, even on rain-slick grass.
- Molded, engineered composite wheel hubs mean they’re lightweight and rust is a non-issue.
- Adjust the lower bag rest with fingertip ease. Its Velcro* straps hold your bag securely.
- Connect, adjust and detach the front wheel assembly with fingertip ease. Just pull the shaft away from or into the chassis and then lock it into place.
- Thanks to its low centre of gravity, ClubRunner won’t tip over, even on steep sidehills. ClubRunner goes where pull carts tip over automatically, where golf carts fear to tread.
CALL FOR PRICING